Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is it possible to enable/trick my printer to print without all of the ink cartridges?

I have an Epson Stylus Photo 1400 printer. My yellow ink cartridge is depleted, however, the remaining ink colours still are useable. My printer won't go ahead with printing until the yellow is fixed.





Ink for this printer is quite costly and I'd like to continue using up the rest of the colours. How can I get my printer to go ahead printing?Is it possible to enable/trick my printer to print without all of the ink cartridges?
there is a very good reason why you need all the inks. the longer you delay replacing the missing one, the greater the chance you will permanently damage your printer, and a color 1400 is too good a printer to damage. read http://www.ccs-digital.com/inkjetcare.aspIs it possible to enable/trick my printer to print without all of the ink cartridges?
There is no way to do this. No printer will print unless all cartridges are installed.


Perhaps you consider buying a printer that takes just two cartridges - one Black and one Color

No comments:

Post a Comment