Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I stop my Hewlett Packard C4200 printer from not using the first page it is given?

If I want to print out a picture/piece of writing from a Word Document, I need to feed in two pieces of paper into the printer. This is because the printer takes in the first piece of paper and then spits it out without printing on it.





Is there any way to stop this happening?


Thanks





Tech Spec:


Running Windows XP %26amp; Microsoft Word 2003 on an Alienware 'Area-51'


Printer = HP C4200How do I stop my Hewlett Packard C4200 printer from not using the first page it is given?
Try going into print preferences and there should be an option to print the last page first or what number of the individual pages you want - this is usually under 'Page range' on the print menu page. If you do have a blank sheet as page 2 on the Word document then delete it by putting the cursor on it and press the return button until it has gone. Mine used to do this and then printer that page blank even though I had not written on it - drove me mad. The Word programme puts a new page up when you are near the bottom thinking you need a new page. If you do not need it it has to be deleted by you or Word will save the document as two pages and your printer will print it as a blank page.How do I stop my Hewlett Packard C4200 printer from not using the first page it is given?
printers print backwards. last page to first page. if your last page is a blank page that might be the problem . other than that im not really sure of what it could be. im not much of a computer techie.

No comments:

Post a Comment