Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I connect to the internet and wireless printer at the same time?

I have the AT%26amp;T aircard and a kodak wireless printer. For some reason I lose my connection to the internet when I connect to the network my printer is on. Oh, I also have Vista. So, I can't print anything off the internet if I can't save it to my computer first and can't browse the internet while I'm printing.How do I connect to the internet and wireless printer at the same time?
You say ';when you connect to the network your printer is on';. Am I to understand that the network scheme is different to your Internet router network then? (different subnet, default gateway etc?)





If it is different then no wonder your PC can't out to the Internet once you connect to that network.





Make sure the network your printer is on and that of your Internet router is in the same subnet. (I'd change the printer one to match that of the working Internet network).

No comments:

Post a Comment