Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I make my printer only print two pictures?

Hey everyone,





I want to take a couple of passport pictures with my digital camera. However, when I download the pictures and all, the printer prints six copies of the same picture. I just need to have two, and I don't need to have all those extra copies when printer ink is so expensive.





Any suggestions? Thanks allHow can I make my printer only print two pictures?
When you have gone through the initial stages to print the pictures, when the page layout selection comes up at the end go to the menu to the wallet sized pictures. There is a little menu underneath this menu and this asks you how may prints you want - it should be set to one by default. If not, then set it to one. It will then print just one of each of the prints you want, as along as you highlighted the two pictures in the initial opening of the pictures to be copied, and put them both on the same page. So you need to make sure that the, how many copies box, is set to one.How can I make my printer only print two pictures?
Before giving print go to preview option delete the extra pictures and give the print command so that it will print only 2 pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment