Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I reinstall my printer without the disc?

We just got our computer repaired, it had to be totally erased and things reinstalled. Now my printer isn't working. I don't have the disc and the wizard doesn't seem to be able to do it. It's an hp psc1210 all-in-one printer scanner copier.How do I reinstall my printer without the disc?
Go to the manufacturer's website and download the driver for it.





Hope this helps. :)How do I reinstall my printer without the disc?
You can find the drivers for the psc1210 exactly here:


Just select the appropriate operating system %26amp; you are good to go.





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en%26amp;dlc=en%26amp;cc=us%26amp;product=90764%26amp;lang=en%26amp;
Go to the website where the printer is from and download the driver





Hope this helps and best of luck
  • skin itching
  • annual credit report
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment