Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I stop my printer from printing big white lines on everything?

My printer is an Epson Stylus Photo R240.


It used to print everything with really dark and messed up colors, but then I updated my Apple Mac's software to Leopard 10.5, and it started printing normally.


Just recently though, it has begun to print everything (pictures, word documents etc.) with big white lines going down the page.


I've tried re-aligning %26amp; cleaning the print heads, but that just made the lines more prominent.





Please help as I have no idea what to do!How do I stop my printer from printing big white lines on everything?
Possible reasons:


1.run out of color.


2.printing head defective,try a new one.


3.roll back to the original driver,make sure to unistall Leopard first.How do I stop my printer from printing big white lines on everything?
Visit the Epson site, get the latest driver, delete your existing printer, then reinstall using the new driver.
Try buying new ink. Seems you are running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment