Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I use my local printer on a linksys network?

I want to printer to serve the whole network. Can I do this without buying a print server.How do I use my local printer on a linksys network?
Absolutley.





If your using a Windows operating system you can share the printer on your computer then connect to the print share from the computers you want to share with.





The links under Source(s): are detailed instructions for Windows XP and Windows Vista.





If your network has computers running mixed operating systems (for exaple a mix of Mac's and PC's) you will need to specify which operating systems you are using so answer's can be more specific.How do I use my local printer on a linksys network?
If your printer has a ethernet connection, you can connect directly to router.

No comments:

Post a Comment