Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I make one printer to be the primary all the time?

I have 3 different Canon printers and every time I go to print, the print box comes on like it's supposed to and lists the 3 different printers and their fax etc.





How do I make one come on or be ';picked'; every time?





I'm tired of having to pick a printer each time.





Right now it's set to fax mode and that will be picked every time.How do I make one printer to be the primary all the time?
Go to print manager and select one as default.





Your applications may still show the print dialog but you only have to press enter, or click ok to use it. The dialog is displayed in case there are other options you want to change.How do I make one printer to be the primary all the time?
You can make your printer the primary one by going to microsoft word an go to printers an select the one that's your printer then set it as your default printer
Go to control panel click on printers and faxes %26lt;%26gt; select the printer you want %26lt;%26gt; click on it to open %26lt;%26gt;


click printer, there be a drop down tab %26lt;%26gt; check set as default printer.
right click on the desired printer and set as default printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment