Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I install a printer without the install disc?

I have a Dell All-in-One printer #A920 and I don't have the disc to install it on my PC. Does anyone know how I can install the printer without the disc?How do I install a printer without the install disc?
Easy. Go to Dell website and download the driverHow do I install a printer without the install disc?
Ever heard of Dell support?





http://support.dell.com/support/download鈥?/a>
Go to www.dell.com and look up your product. If you can't find it there should be a code labeled ';Service Tag'; or something similar on the bottom. You'll only need the driver but you'll also be able to get the extra software if you need it.
using your phone line..
if u have active internet connection then connect ur printer then update driver option automatically come in front of u .hope this will help u

No comments:

Post a Comment