Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to paste screen shot in paint when printer is connected?

I am trying to paste screen shot in paint but as soon as I hit Ctrl+PrtScr key it shows me printer options . I have a HP Printer attached. If I cancel this print and try to do Ctrl+v in paint printer option comes up again. I am not getting paste option in EDIT in Paint.How to paste screen shot in paint when printer is connected?
Press only (PRINTSCREEN) button and open pain and paste it.








Thanks.





ALOKHow to paste screen shot in paint when printer is connected?
Try to unplug your printer, if you want to screen shot something, all you have to do is simply press Print Screen, no other commands needed. Then once you've pressed Print Screen, go to Paint and then press CTRL+V. If you can't use CTRL+V then right click in the empty white space and click paste. If that doesn't work, go to the File menu or Edit menu on the top.
  • skin itching
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment