Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I connect my printer to my computer on a network?

I want to put my laser printer on my home network. The only computer thats running 24/7 is my main house computer thats windows vista. When I try to connect to the printer through my XP laptop it says it cant connect. When i put the same printer on my other xp desktop computer, it works perfectly. I just dont want to keep that computer on because its loud. I need Help. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase???!!!





THXHow do I connect my printer to my computer on a network?
i hope your printer is not a network printer.


just keep that printer with windows vista. and share that printer. one time u have to access that printer through your xp machine, just as u access other shared files. double click on the printer, and it will b installed on your xp machine as a network printer. then u will b able to use that printer through your xp machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment