Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I add my printer to home network?

My desktop computer is running on XP and laptop on Vista. I have tried every way I know possible to add my printer (HP PSC 1200) to the network but it still won't print from the laptop. It is connected to the desktop via USB. I enabled sharing on both computers, installed driver on both of course and added the printer as a device on the wireless router but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help?How do I add my printer to home network?
I don't know anything about Vista, so I'll say that to begin with.





I have my printers hooked up to my main desktop, laser to paralel port and color to USB port. On the main desktop PC, go to printers and click to share each one. Then on each other laptop and PC click I add a new printer, then search for the network printers and add them.How do I add my printer to home network?
if everyting is connectef right just say print without opening the remote
go to www.networkmagic.com and download the program its wounderfull and it lets you set up network reports and everything its great you get 30 days to share printers and folders but after that uninstal it and reinstal it again and theres another 30 days bam
go to hp and download the vista driver for the laptop, not the xp

No comments:

Post a Comment