Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting a printer to connect from my laptop?

I have a desktop and a laptop. I have my printer connected to my desktop with appropriate cables and a/c adaptor, etc.. I have my internet connection as a DSL connection with a modem. I would like to know if it is possible, and if so how, to print to my printer from my laptop that's connected to my desktop? Do I have to have cables connected from laptop to printer as well, or can i somehow get it to print without cables? Help!Getting a printer to connect from my laptop?
if you have network connection with your desktop just use the printer sharingGetting a printer to connect from my laptop?
1. Ditch(disconnect, but, don't switch-off) the modem if it's in the way.


2. Connect a LAN prefered or USB cable straight from the Laptop to Desktop.


3. Make software adjustments where needed.


4. Hardcopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment