Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my printer icon on the yahoo toolbar?

When the yahoo toolbar was installed the printer icon vanished. Now I am not able to access my printer. HELP!How do I get my printer icon on the yahoo toolbar?
If you're using Mozilla Firefox as your browser, click on View (top of the screen) and select Toolbars %26gt; Customise.





You then need to drag the printer icon onto your toolbar.





If you're using Internet Explorer as your browser, right-click on your toolbar and select Customize Command Bar %26gt; Add or Remove Commands. Select the printer icon in the left hand pane of the dialog box that appears, then click on the Add -%26gt; button between the two panes. You can then close the dialog box. (There's a button that says Close at the top right of this dialog box.)How do I get my printer icon on the yahoo toolbar?
You answered my question! Thank you so much.

Report Abuse


  • skin itching
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment