Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I get my printer to connect with my laptop?

Recently, my HP Laser Jet 1018 hasn't been working properly. Whenever I need to print something and connect the printer to my laptop, nothing happens. It used to print without any trouble and it works fine with the other laptop, but it won't connect with this one. Please help?How can I get my printer to connect with my laptop?
Did you install the software? You can download the full software and drivers from HP.com. Make sure you have the correct software and drivers installed. If the Operating system is different on this laptop you might need to download different software. Just make sure everything is installed properly, if it is not just uninstall/reinstall the software and drivers for the printer on that laptop and you should be fine. Like I said you can fine the available downloads on HP's website.


Good-luck

No comments:

Post a Comment