Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I get my compter to detect a wireless bluetooth printer?

Only one of the compters I have has to option of detecting one when I go to 'add printer' in control panel. The others only have 'plg and play' and network printer' as options. The new printer I bought came with a USB adapter for bluetooth, but it won't install when I plg in the SB to my other laptops. DO I need a service pack? I already installed service pack 3 (but not 2) on these laptops. What am I doing wrong?How can I get my compter to detect a wireless bluetooth printer?
need make and model of printer and laptop .....but genrally it's just amatter of running the software and making sure your detecting the printer check in control panel under wireless devicesHow can I get my compter to detect a wireless bluetooth printer?
The PC MUST have either integrated bluetooth or a USB bluetooth adapter, $30.00 @ walmart.
You'll need a wireless card in the computer you want to connect to with your wireless printer.
You can ask the sales.








http://www.toboc.com/forum3/default.aspx鈥?/a>
  • skin itching
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment