Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my printer back online?

My Lexmark 4650 wireless printer says it's offline. How do I get it back online so I can print wirelessly again? As of right now, the printer must be plugged into the computer via the USB cable in order to print anything.How do I get my printer back online?
Start


Settings


Printers and faxes


Right click printer icon


Select Use printer online





Or


Disconnect the power cord and USB cable


Reboot your computer


Reconnect the power cord and USB cableHow do I get my printer back online?
What is the status of the wifi light of the printer, blinking/steady orange/green? What is the operating system of your computer? You can try running the installation software again and choosing wireless connection in the process. Hope this helps but if you need more assistance, leave a comment and I'll get back to it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment