Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i network a printer from desktop to a wireless laptop?

I want to be able to send documents or whatever that i am working on to the printer that is connected to the desktop FROM my laptop.How do i network a printer from desktop to a wireless laptop?
get a wireless router, connect the desktop to the internet via the router, set up a wireless network, enable print and file sharing on the desktop....





EDIT





ok, networking is not my strong area in computers, but what I did when i connected my kids computer was to plug both computers into the router.


use the network wizard to set up the network its really simple especially with a flash drive.


enable printer and file sharing.


unplug the laptop and try connecting via the wireless adapter.


make sure the printer is turned on and print something.





I dont know much about trouble shooting issues with the wireless.

No comments:

Post a Comment