Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I set up a bluetooth printer to my notebook computer?




I have a gateway m-6843 notebook with windows vista and am trying to connect to a hp c5580 bluetooth printer. Ive tried everything in the set up and can't seem to figure it out. My laptop is not finding the bluetooth device. Im not the best at doing computer things so if you could give good details please. Please help! Thanks. How do I set up a bluetooth printer to my notebook computer?
According to your pc specs, your pc isnt bluetooth ready! Unless you buy a bluetooth dongle, you aint gonna connect.





I.E. your pc has no built in bluetooth hardware





I gotta laff! You give ME a thumbs down because YOU bought a pc without bluetooth.....lolHow do I set up a bluetooth printer to my notebook computer?
give me a kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment