Monday, August 16, 2010

How long does it take to download a printer driver using dial up?

I recently bought a new computer and no longer have my old discs to install my 2 printers. I have an Epson Stylus RX 620 and a Samsung ML-2010. I have dial up i do not have high speed. How long will it normally take to download printer drivers for these. HELP!!! How long does it take to download a printer driver using dial up?
It all depends on the size of the file and the speed of you dial up connection. It will take roughly 30 min to 45 min to download. If you had high speed it will take you 2-5 minutes to download.How long does it take to download a printer driver using dial up?
When I looked for a lexmark driver it was 15 mb, which would take at least a half an hour too download, although your might not be that larger, if they do not include the whole software installation.
1/2 - 1 hour



Probably at least 30 minutes per driver, however that depends highly upon how large the files are and how fast your connection is.

No comments:

Post a Comment