Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I connect to my wireless printer and wireless internet at the same time?

I only seem to be able to connect to one or the other. Not both. Also I cannot get my printer to come online. It is stuck as offline!! Is it cos there is no coloured ink in it? I has a full cartridge in of black.How do I connect to my wireless printer and wireless internet at the same time?
Have you got the printer setup for sharing in it's settings? Also is it ';always'; available? Also in the settings.How do I connect to my wireless printer and wireless internet at the same time?
Yep ink up and forward the ports
I assume that you have more than one computer, if so you need to create a small network were one computer acts as a print server and point of access for your Internet connection. When you get your network going you will be able to see it from any compatible wireless device.
Configure the router for infrastructure mode

No comments:

Post a Comment